- NFL says it won’t black out local TV games in 2015
- College baseball player dismissed after ‘vulgar’ tweet about Mo’ne Davis
- The three biggest surprises heading into the NCAA Tournament’s Sweet 16
- Busted brackets: Which teams benefit most from NCAA Tournament upsets?
- Naugatuck boys’ basketball seeking first title in decades
- Valley Regional comes back from 19 down, stuns SMSA to reach Class S final
Other examples of coach-player incidents
- Updated: April 3, 2013
In the wake of Rutgers basketball coach Mike Rice’s firing, we decided to put together a slideshow of some of the worst incidents of coach behavior. Rice was fired for his conduct during practice, which included throwing balls at players, kicking them and grabbing them. If you haven’t seen the video below, check it out. Click through to see more examples of coaches who have crossed the line when it comes to dealing with players.