- Shabazz Napier shakes off tough debut, plays well in second game at NBA Summer League
- Semi-pro football’s Connecticut Chiefs getting ready to make season debut
- Coolest NCAA Logo Tournament: ACC
- Report It Sports Photos of the Week
- Mitt signed by Lou Gehrig up for auction in Connecticut
- Quinnipiac Men’s Basketball announces 2014-15 recruiting class
A note from Grandma on the Final Four
- Updated: April 8, 2013
Game 1 of women’s final four basketball game is over and grandmother is back. I know the whole state of CT and probably most of the country was watching or listening to UConn play Notre Dame, so no play-by-play after the fact rhetoric.
But, I have to say, the game was exhilarating and as my blood pressure rose, my voice became hoarse and my sideline coaching failed, the young freshman Breanna Stewart took charge and made it her game scoring 29 points. Great job UCONN. Final score 83- 65 as Notre Dame goes down. Looking so forward to final game.
Be back soon.