- Trinity College headed to Division III Frozen Four in Minnesota
- The biggest challenge for Quinnipiac hockey in NCAA Tournament may just be getting to Fargo
- NFL says it won’t black out local TV games in 2015
- College baseball player dismissed after ‘vulgar’ tweet about Mo’ne Davis
- The three biggest surprises heading into the NCAA Tournament’s Sweet 16
- Busted brackets: Which teams benefit most from NCAA Tournament upsets?
A note from Grandma on the Final Four
- Updated: April 8, 2013
Game 1 of women’s final four basketball game is over and grandmother is back. I know the whole state of CT and probably most of the country was watching or listening to UConn play Notre Dame, so no play-by-play after the fact rhetoric.
But, I have to say, the game was exhilarating and as my blood pressure rose, my voice became hoarse and my sideline coaching failed, the young freshman Breanna Stewart took charge and made it her game scoring 29 points. Great job UCONN. Final score 83- 65 as Notre Dame goes down. Looking so forward to final game.
Be back soon.