- Ethan Suraci, North Haven double up Daniel Hand lacrosse, 12-6
- Mohegan Sun to host women’s AAC basketball tournament in 2015
- UNH lacrosse ranked No. 4 in the nation
- Kevin Ollie on coaching in the NBA: “Never Say Never”
- Meet George Springer, UConn alum and (maybe) Houston Astros savior
- Branford native and Cubs third baseman Mike Olt talks first big league home run
A note from Grandma on the Final Four
- Updated: April 8, 2013
Game 1 of women’s final four basketball game is over and grandmother is back. I know the whole state of CT and probably most of the country was watching or listening to UConn play Notre Dame, so no play-by-play after the fact rhetoric.
But, I have to say, the game was exhilarating and as my blood pressure rose, my voice became hoarse and my sideline coaching failed, the young freshman Breanna Stewart took charge and made it her game scoring 29 points. Great job UCONN. Final score 83- 65 as Notre Dame goes down. Looking so forward to final game.
Be back soon.