- Cromwell edges East Hampton, wins Shoreline Conference crown
- Notre Dame-Fairfield beats ND-West Haven for SCC title
- Bulldog hockey players are going to the White House, where five Yale alumni once lived
- UConn’s Breanna Stewart named American Conference Player of the Year
- SportzEdge hosts First Annual Sports Equipment Drive
- Four Huskies named First-Team All-AAC
A note from Grandma on the Final Four
- Updated: April 8, 2013
Game 1 of women’s final four basketball game is over and grandmother is back. I know the whole state of CT and probably most of the country was watching or listening to UConn play Notre Dame, so no play-by-play after the fact rhetoric.
But, I have to say, the game was exhilarating and as my blood pressure rose, my voice became hoarse and my sideline coaching failed, the young freshman Breanna Stewart took charge and made it her game scoring 29 points. Great job UCONN. Final score 83- 65 as Notre Dame goes down. Looking so forward to final game.
Be back soon.