- WFAN’s Bob Heussler talks UConn hoops on SportzEdge Tonight
- Geno Auriemma, Kevin Ollie to ring closing bell at New York Stock Exchange
- When the Red Sox play in Yankee Stadium this weekend, their biggest fan could be NY Mayor Bill de Blasio
- After two championship runs, what’s next for the Huskies?
- Bria Hartley gets emotional at UConn women’s “Welcome Home” Rally
- Geno Addresses Crowd at UConn Women’s ‘Welcome Home’ Rally
CT native Casey Cochran fighting for UConn QB job
- Updated: April 23, 2013
Connecticut native Casey Cochran is fighting for the UConn starting quarterback job this spring. The Monroe native and Masuk High School grad will be a redshirt freshman next season. He was Gatorade High School Player of the Year in 2011 and ’12.