- UConn football gets ready for massacre at East Carolina
- Michigan, Michigan State prank reminds some of Yale, Harvard
- UNH volleyball coach breaks school record for wins at 577
- Former UConn star DeAndre Daniels finding his way in Australia
- Play suspended for Norwich Youth Basketball League because of parents’ bad behavior
- Royals, Giants meet in Game 1 of the World Series, but do you care?
CT native Casey Cochran fighting for UConn QB job
- Updated: April 23, 2013
Connecticut native Casey Cochran is fighting for the UConn starting quarterback job this spring. The Monroe native and Masuk High School grad will be a redshirt freshman next season. He was Gatorade High School Player of the Year in 2011 and ’12.