- UConn lineman Gus Cruz returns after heart condition
- New England Patriots take part in ALS ice bucket challenge
- AP: Tony Stewart could face criminal charges in death of Kevin Ward Jr.
- UConn Men’s Basketball Releases Non-Conference Schedule
- Joey Logano hosting ‘Hometown Showdown’ go-kart racing
- “A Bowl Full of Memories,” a tribute by Ansonia’s Rich Marazzi to the history of Yale football and the 100th anniversary of its famous Bowl
CT native Casey Cochran fighting for UConn QB job
- Updated: April 23, 2013
Connecticut native Casey Cochran is fighting for the UConn starting quarterback job this spring. The Monroe native and Masuk High School grad will be a redshirt freshman next season. He was Gatorade High School Player of the Year in 2011 and ’12.