- Busted brackets: Which teams benefit most from NCAA Tournament upsets?
- Naugatuck boys’ basketball seeking first title in decades
- Valley Regional comes back from 19 down, stuns SMSA to reach Class S final
- Hartford baseball team to be named “Yard Goats”
- UConn NIT Preview: Five things to know about Arizona State
- NCAA: Watch for these teams to turn into Cinderella
CT native Casey Cochran fighting for UConn QB job
- Updated: April 23, 2013
Connecticut native Casey Cochran is fighting for the UConn starting quarterback job this spring. The Monroe native and Masuk High School grad will be a redshirt freshman next season. He was Gatorade High School Player of the Year in 2011 and ’12.