- SportzEdge hosts First Annual Sports Equipment Drive
- Four Huskies named First-Team All-AAC
- Conn. College’s Jim Ward named NESCAC Coach of the Year
- After great Olympic showing, what’s next for Madison’s Mac Bohonnon?
- Pat Hayes, QU’s No. 1 fan Keith Gaither to be honored in Basketball Hall of Fame
- UConn’s Bob Diaco talks Yankee Stadium game with Army
CT native Casey Cochran fighting for UConn QB job
- Updated: April 23, 2013
Connecticut native Casey Cochran is fighting for the UConn starting quarterback job this spring. The Monroe native and Masuk High School grad will be a redshirt freshman next season. He was Gatorade High School Player of the Year in 2011 and ’12.