- Slideshow: New England Patriots’ Playoff History
- Super Bowl By The Numbers: The 12th Man vs. Number 12
- Valentine’s Day is coming early to the West Haven Twilight League, when Bobby “V” speaks, Porky “V” joins in, and a Grand(e) time is guaranteed
- NFL: New England Patriots deflated 11 footballs in AFC Championship Game
- Despite buzzer beater, West Haven edges rival Notre Dame-West Haven in overtime
- It’s time for Sacred Heart of Waterbury to move up and out of Class S
Yale linebacker Will McHale invited to Saints camp
- Updated: April 30, 2013
Senior linebacker Will McHale (Greenwich, Conn.) has been invited to a New Orleans Saints mini-camp from May 10-12. McHale made 211 tackles in a Yale uniform and will get a chance to show his skills to a National Football League team this spring.
McHale, the elected team captain for 2012, led last fall’s squad with 78 tackles while starting every game.
A three-year starter, McHale earned All-Ivy League honors on the field in 2011 and academic All-Ivy accolades as a senior.
Meanwhile, the Yale coaches tabbed him as the Hammer Award winner and the Robert Gardner Anderson Award recipient as a junior and senior respectively.
The former Greenwich High School standout finished his career with three interceptions and five sacks.