- Michigan, Michigan State prank reminds some of Yale, Harvard
- UNH volleyball coach breaks school record for wins at 577
- Former UConn star DeAndre Daniels finding his way in Australia
- Play suspended for Norwich Youth Basketball League because of parents’ bad behavior
- Royals, Giants meet in Game 1 of the World Series, but do you care?
- It’s time for UConn to get Arkeel Newsome the ball more. Like right now.
Yale linebacker Will McHale invited to Saints camp
- Updated: April 30, 2013
Senior linebacker Will McHale (Greenwich, Conn.) has been invited to a New Orleans Saints mini-camp from May 10-12. McHale made 211 tackles in a Yale uniform and will get a chance to show his skills to a National Football League team this spring.
McHale, the elected team captain for 2012, led last fall’s squad with 78 tackles while starting every game.
A three-year starter, McHale earned All-Ivy League honors on the field in 2011 and academic All-Ivy accolades as a senior.
Meanwhile, the Yale coaches tabbed him as the Hammer Award winner and the Robert Gardner Anderson Award recipient as a junior and senior respectively.
The former Greenwich High School standout finished his career with three interceptions and five sacks.