- At 7-1, Hamden boys’ basketball is off to its best start in years
- NFL investigating possibility Patriots used deflated footballs
- New Haven boxer Jimmy Williams dedicating big upcoming fight to girl who lost life to cancer
- One-on-one with Clemson WR and Walter Camp American Hero award winner Daniel Rodriguez
- One-on-one with former Career star and current Temple guard Tanaya Atkinson
- Pittsburgh commit Mustapha Heron leads Sacred Heart past Crosby, 91-60
Post’s Kevin McGinniss named ECAC comissioner
- Updated: May 15, 2013
McGinnis currently serves as Associate Faculty member for the Malcolm Baldrige School of Business’ B.S. in Post’s Sports Management program.
McGinnis will become the eighth commissioner in the 75-year history of the organization.
“It is an honor and privilege to be named the next Commissioner of the Eastern College Athletic Conference,” he said. “I’d like to take the ECAC Board of directors and its Administrative Committee for having the confidence in me and my abilities to afford me this wonderful opportunity.”
The ECAC is the college hockey home to both Quinnipiac and Yale.
“I am excited and look forward to working with the Board and serving the membership as we advance the mission of this great organization,” McGinnis said.