- Bridgeport youth football team disqualified from championship after breaking rules
- Hartford men’s basketball edges Dartmouth, 53-48
- African-American football captains at both Harvard and Yale will together reach an historic milestone on Saturday
- Harvard-Yale rivalry takes serious tone with “Ebola Challenge”
- Quinnipiac basketball drops heartbreaker to La Salle, 60-58
- “Up in the Air” workout is unique, challenging
Post’s Kevin McGinniss named ECAC comissioner
- Updated: May 15, 2013
McGinnis currently serves as Associate Faculty member for the Malcolm Baldrige School of Business’ B.S. in Post’s Sports Management program.
McGinnis will become the eighth commissioner in the 75-year history of the organization.
“It is an honor and privilege to be named the next Commissioner of the Eastern College Athletic Conference,” he said. “I’d like to take the ECAC Board of directors and its Administrative Committee for having the confidence in me and my abilities to afford me this wonderful opportunity.”
The ECAC is the college hockey home to both Quinnipiac and Yale.
“I am excited and look forward to working with the Board and serving the membership as we advance the mission of this great organization,” McGinnis said.