- Shelton stays undefeated, cruises past Hamden, 33-6
- High School Football Scoreboard: October 30, 2014
- UConn women are the stars of the show at AAC Media Day
- Waterford Country School opens its brand new gymnasium dedicated to Otto Graham
- SMU’s Larry Brown talks coaching, Kevin Ollie’s success at UConn
- UConn named preseason No. 1, Boatright, Hamilton earn preseason honors at AAC Media Day
Post’s Kevin McGinniss named ECAC comissioner
- Updated: May 15, 2013
McGinnis currently serves as Associate Faculty member for the Malcolm Baldrige School of Business’ B.S. in Post’s Sports Management program.
McGinnis will become the eighth commissioner in the 75-year history of the organization.
“It is an honor and privilege to be named the next Commissioner of the Eastern College Athletic Conference,” he said. “I’d like to take the ECAC Board of directors and its Administrative Committee for having the confidence in me and my abilities to afford me this wonderful opportunity.”
The ECAC is the college hockey home to both Quinnipiac and Yale.
“I am excited and look forward to working with the Board and serving the membership as we advance the mission of this great organization,” McGinnis said.