- John McEnroe to compete in Connecticut Open Legends Event
- Yale’s Matt Townsend named Academic All-American of the Year
- UConn’s Breanna Stewart earns Academic All-America honors
- Another shocking score, 117-8, in girls’ high school basketball just happened in nearby Queens, New York
- Mercy girls’ basketball drops Daniel Hand, wins yet another SCC title
- CIAC Class L Girls Basketball Tournament Seedings, Schedule
Post’s Kevin McGinniss named ECAC comissioner
- Updated: May 15, 2013
McGinnis currently serves as Associate Faculty member for the Malcolm Baldrige School of Business’ B.S. in Post’s Sports Management program.
McGinnis will become the eighth commissioner in the 75-year history of the organization.
“It is an honor and privilege to be named the next Commissioner of the Eastern College Athletic Conference,” he said. “I’d like to take the ECAC Board of directors and its Administrative Committee for having the confidence in me and my abilities to afford me this wonderful opportunity.”
The ECAC is the college hockey home to both Quinnipiac and Yale.
“I am excited and look forward to working with the Board and serving the membership as we advance the mission of this great organization,” McGinnis said.