- WFAN’s Bob Heussler talks UConn hoops on SportzEdge Tonight
- Geno Auriemma, Kevin Ollie to ring closing bell at New York Stock Exchange
- When the Red Sox play in Yankee Stadium this weekend, their biggest fan could be NY Mayor Bill de Blasio
- After two championship runs, what’s next for the Huskies?
- Bria Hartley gets emotional at UConn women’s “Welcome Home” Rally
- Geno Addresses Crowd at UConn Women’s ‘Welcome Home’ Rally
Post’s Kevin McGinniss named ECAC comissioner
- Updated: May 15, 2013
McGinnis currently serves as Associate Faculty member for the Malcolm Baldrige School of Business’ B.S. in Post’s Sports Management program.
McGinnis will become the eighth commissioner in the 75-year history of the organization.
“It is an honor and privilege to be named the next Commissioner of the Eastern College Athletic Conference,” he said. “I’d like to take the ECAC Board of directors and its Administrative Committee for having the confidence in me and my abilities to afford me this wonderful opportunity.”
The ECAC is the college hockey home to both Quinnipiac and Yale.
“I am excited and look forward to working with the Board and serving the membership as we advance the mission of this great organization,” McGinnis said.