- Report: Minnesota Twins cut ties with New Britain Rock Cats
- Incoming UConn freshman Kia Nurse faces Geno, Team USA in Bridgeport
- Wherever he plays, Middletown’s Dario Highsmith can lead Blue Dragons to state title
- Norwalk’s Steven Enoch verbally commits to UConn
- Derek Jeter: Life’s Best Lesson
- Berlin edges Bristol Eastern, 7-0, in defensive showdown
Post’s Kevin McGinniss named ECAC comissioner
- Updated: May 15, 2013
McGinnis currently serves as Associate Faculty member for the Malcolm Baldrige School of Business’ B.S. in Post’s Sports Management program.
McGinnis will become the eighth commissioner in the 75-year history of the organization.
“It is an honor and privilege to be named the next Commissioner of the Eastern College Athletic Conference,” he said. “I’d like to take the ECAC Board of directors and its Administrative Committee for having the confidence in me and my abilities to afford me this wonderful opportunity.”
The ECAC is the college hockey home to both Quinnipiac and Yale.
“I am excited and look forward to working with the Board and serving the membership as we advance the mission of this great organization,” McGinnis said.