- Southern beats UNH for NE-10 championship
- Cromwell edges East Hampton, wins Shoreline Conference crown
- Notre Dame-Fairfield beats ND-West Haven for SCC title
- Bulldog hockey players are going to the White House, where five Yale alumni once lived
- UConn’s Breanna Stewart named American Conference Player of the Year
- SportzEdge hosts First Annual Sports Equipment Drive
Is there too much pressure on youth coaches?
- Updated: May 17, 2013
Our SportzEdge panel discusses whether or not there is too much pressure on youth coaches today. Are parents too demanding? John Pierson, Noah Finz, Ann Nyberg and Erik Dobratz have at it in our weekly panel discussion.