- Boston Marathon finishers from Connecticut
- UConn’s first 1,000 point scorer, Vin Yokabaskas, dies at 85
- Jaden, brother of Mandi Schwartz, scores goal on day of donor drive in her honor
- Yale field hockey’s Erica Borgo talks Mandi Schwartz donor drive
- Ethan Suraci, North Haven double up Daniel Hand lacrosse, 12-6
- Mohegan Sun to host women’s AAC basketball tournament in 2015
Is there too much pressure on youth coaches?
- Updated: May 17, 2013
Our SportzEdge panel discusses whether or not there is too much pressure on youth coaches today. Are parents too demanding? John Pierson, Noah Finz, Ann Nyberg and Erik Dobratz have at it in our weekly panel discussion.