- Connecticut Women’s Golf Association accepting applications for scholarship
- Capital Prep’s Kiah Gillespie gets big send-off to McDonald’s All-American game
- WATCH: Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey talks NCAA Tournament matchup with North Dakota
- Yale basketball coach James Jones denies report that he interviewed for job at Fordham
- Dean Smith leaves $200 for every player he coached in will
- Local basketball stars shine in Connecticut High School Coaches’ Association All-Star games
Win A Free Golf Lesson Trivia Contest: Answer
- Updated: May 17, 2013
Welcome SportzEdge fans! Thanks for playing the “Playing by the Rules” Golf Trivia Contest.
This week’s question was:
If your ball lands within the margin of a hazard (for instance, a pond) but appears to be outside of the hazard stakes, what is the ruling?
Can you play the ball as it lies?
Watch the video above for the answer.