- Report: Minnesota Twins cut ties with New Britain Rock Cats
- Incoming UConn freshman Kia Nurse faces Geno, Team USA in Bridgeport
- Wherever he plays, Middletown’s Dario Highsmith can lead Blue Dragons to state title
- After weeks of waiting, Yale football finally ready for season opener
- Norwalk’s Steven Enoch verbally commits to UConn
- Derek Jeter: Life’s Best Lesson
Win A Free Golf Lesson Trivia Contest: Answer
- Updated: May 17, 2013
Welcome SportzEdge fans! Thanks for playing the “Playing by the Rules” Golf Trivia Contest.
This week’s question was:
If your ball lands within the margin of a hazard (for instance, a pond) but appears to be outside of the hazard stakes, what is the ruling?
Can you play the ball as it lies?
Watch the video above for the answer.