- R.I.P. Anthony Mason, a 1990′s NBA treasure and New York Knicks legend
- Morgan bests Cromwell, 53-52, stays unbeaten heading into state tournament
- Family affair: Three sets of brothers lead West Haven hockey
- Former UConn walk-on Johnnie Bird III talks life as a second-class citizen in college basketball
- Greatest NCAA Champion Tournament: East Regional Quarterfinal, #4 1987 Indiana vs. #5 2010 Duke
- CIAC releases Girls’ Ice Hockey State Tournament Bracket, Schedule
Win A Free Golf Lesson Trivia Contest: Answer
- Updated: May 17, 2013
Welcome SportzEdge fans! Thanks for playing the “Playing by the Rules” Golf Trivia Contest.
This week’s question was:
If your ball lands within the margin of a hazard (for instance, a pond) but appears to be outside of the hazard stakes, what is the ruling?
Can you play the ball as it lies?
Watch the video above for the answer.