- No. 4 New London gets past arch rival Ledyard, 72-70
- Connecticut Sun forward Chiney Ogwumike may miss 2015 season
- New England Patriots QB Tom Brady: “I didn’t alter the balls in any way”
- Patriots coach Bill Belichick “shocked,” says he doesn’t know how balls were deflated
- Slideshow: New England Patriots’ Playoff History
- Super Bowl By The Numbers: The 12th Man vs. Number 12
Win A Free Golf Lesson Trivia Contest: Answer
- Updated: May 17, 2013
Welcome SportzEdge fans! Thanks for playing the “Playing by the Rules” Golf Trivia Contest.
This week’s question was:
If your ball lands within the margin of a hazard (for instance, a pond) but appears to be outside of the hazard stakes, what is the ruling?
Can you play the ball as it lies?
Watch the video above for the answer.