- UConn’s Breanna Stewart named American Conference Player of the Year
- SportzEdge hosts First Annual Sports Equipment Drive
- Four Huskies named First-Team All-AAC
- Conn. College’s Jim Ward named NESCAC Coach of the Year
- After great Olympic showing, what’s next for Madison’s Mac Bohonnon?
- Pat Hayes, QU’s No. 1 fan Keith Gaither to be honored in Basketball Hall of Fame
Win A Free Golf Lesson Trivia Contest: Answer
- Updated: May 17, 2013
Welcome SportzEdge fans! Thanks for playing the “Playing by the Rules” Golf Trivia Contest.
This week’s question was:
If your ball lands within the margin of a hazard (for instance, a pond) but appears to be outside of the hazard stakes, what is the ruling?
Can you play the ball as it lies?
Watch the video above for the answer.