- No. 4 New London gets past arch rival Ledyard, 72-70
- Connecticut Sun forward Chiney Ogwumike may miss 2015 season
- New England Patriots QB Tom Brady: “I didn’t alter the balls in any way”
- Patriots coach Bill Belichick “shocked,” says he doesn’t know how balls were deflated
- Slideshow: New England Patriots’ Playoff History
- Super Bowl By The Numbers: The 12th Man vs. Number 12
How to get a great workout in half the time
- Updated: May 18, 2013
Rob Orlando of Cross Fit Hybrid Athletics in Stamford shows us how to use a technique called tabata to get more done in less time.
Tabata can be done from anywhere, and is ideal for those looking to squeeze in workouts. Tabata is eight rounds of 20 seconds of work, followed by 10 seconds of rest.
Watch the video above for more helpful workout tips.