- Ryan Gomes shines in GHPA; local stars highlight high school showcase
- ALS “Ice Bucket Challenge” sweeping nation, started by former BC baseball player
- Rock Cats top prospect Byron Buxton leaves in ambulance after outfield collision
- Top-25 players awarded wildcard entry into Connecticut Open tennis
- Connecticut Sun GM Chris Sienko joins SportzEdge to talk Ogwumike, expectations
- UConn lineman Gus Cruz returns after heart condition
How to get a great workout in half the time
- Updated: May 18, 2013
Rob Orlando of Cross Fit Hybrid Athletics in Stamford shows us how to use a technique called tabata to get more done in less time.
Tabata can be done from anywhere, and is ideal for those looking to squeeze in workouts. Tabata is eight rounds of 20 seconds of work, followed by 10 seconds of rest.
Watch the video above for more helpful workout tips.