- 2013 Walter Camp All-American Team Announced
- New UConn coach Bob Diaco dominated his first press conference
- Schedule Changes for CIAC Football Championships
- UConn hires Notre Dame’s Bob Diaco as new football coach
- Holiday gift ideas for your fitness fanatic
- Western’s McKoy a finalist for Division III’s Outstanding Player Award
How to get a great workout in half the time
- Updated: May 18, 2013
434 total views, 2 views today
Rob Orlando of Cross Fit Hybrid Athletics in Stamford shows us how to use a technique called tabata to get more done in less time.
Tabata can be done from anywhere, and is ideal for those looking to squeeze in workouts. Tabata is eight rounds of 20 seconds of work, followed by 10 seconds of rest.
Watch the video above for more helpful workout tips.