- Poll: More Yankees fans in Connecticut than Red Sox fans
- UConn releases 2014 football schedule
- Watson, Snedeker, Mahan and Reed commit to Travelers Championship
- Yale honored at White House on National Champions Day
- Familiar rivals Yale and Quinnipiac meet in ECAC hockey playoffs
- Napier named to AAC first team, Brimah makes all-rookie squad
How to get a great workout in half the time
- Updated: May 18, 2013
Rob Orlando of Cross Fit Hybrid Athletics in Stamford shows us how to use a technique called tabata to get more done in less time.
Tabata can be done from anywhere, and is ideal for those looking to squeeze in workouts. Tabata is eight rounds of 20 seconds of work, followed by 10 seconds of rest.
Watch the video above for more helpful workout tips.