- Trinity College headed to Division III Frozen Four in Minnesota
- The biggest challenge for Quinnipiac hockey in NCAA Tournament may just be getting to Fargo
- NFL says it won’t black out local TV games in 2015
- College baseball player dismissed after ‘vulgar’ tweet about Mo’ne Davis
- The three biggest surprises heading into the NCAA Tournament’s Sweet 16
- Busted brackets: Which teams benefit most from NCAA Tournament upsets?
How to get a great workout in half the time
- Updated: May 18, 2013
Rob Orlando of Cross Fit Hybrid Athletics in Stamford shows us how to use a technique called tabata to get more done in less time.
Tabata can be done from anywhere, and is ideal for those looking to squeeze in workouts. Tabata is eight rounds of 20 seconds of work, followed by 10 seconds of rest.
Watch the video above for more helpful workout tips.