- Torrington football beats Crosby, 75-57, in one of highest-scoring games ever
- UConn hockey upsets No. 11 Vermont, 2-1, in Hartford
- An ordinary day marked an eventful occasion at the Yale Bowl
- Ryan Boatright scores 20 as UConn men outlast Dayton, 75-64, in Puerto Rico
- Report: Legendary West Haven head coach Ed McCarthy may not retire after all
- National Lacrosse League’s New England Black Wolves show off new jerseys
How to get a great workout in half the time
- Updated: May 18, 2013
Rob Orlando of Cross Fit Hybrid Athletics in Stamford shows us how to use a technique called tabata to get more done in less time.
Tabata can be done from anywhere, and is ideal for those looking to squeeze in workouts. Tabata is eight rounds of 20 seconds of work, followed by 10 seconds of rest.
Watch the video above for more helpful workout tips.