- Morgan bests Cromwell, 53-52, stays unbeaten heading into state tournament
- Family affair: Three sets of brothers lead West Haven hockey
- Former UConn walk-on Johnnie Bird III talks life as a second-class citizen in college basketball
- Greatest NCAA Champion Tournament: East Regional Quarterfinal, #4 1987 Indiana vs. #5 2010 Duke
- CIAC releases Girls’ Ice Hockey State Tournament Bracket, Schedule
- John McEnroe to compete in Connecticut Open Legends Event
How to get a great workout in half the time
- Updated: May 18, 2013
Rob Orlando of Cross Fit Hybrid Athletics in Stamford shows us how to use a technique called tabata to get more done in less time.
Tabata can be done from anywhere, and is ideal for those looking to squeeze in workouts. Tabata is eight rounds of 20 seconds of work, followed by 10 seconds of rest.
Watch the video above for more helpful workout tips.