- WFAN’s Bob Heussler talks UConn hoops on SportzEdge Tonight
- Geno Auriemma, Kevin Ollie to ring closing bell at New York Stock Exchange
- When the Red Sox play in Yankee Stadium this weekend, their biggest fan could be NY Mayor Bill de Blasio
- After two championship runs, what’s next for the Huskies?
- Bria Hartley gets emotional at UConn women’s “Welcome Home” Rally
- Geno Addresses Crowd at UConn Women’s ‘Welcome Home’ Rally
How to get a great workout in half the time
- Updated: May 18, 2013
Rob Orlando of Cross Fit Hybrid Athletics in Stamford shows us how to use a technique called tabata to get more done in less time.
Tabata can be done from anywhere, and is ideal for those looking to squeeze in workouts. Tabata is eight rounds of 20 seconds of work, followed by 10 seconds of rest.
Watch the video above for more helpful workout tips.