- Shelton stays undefeated, cruises past Hamden, 33-6
- High School Football Scoreboard: October 30, 2014
- UConn women are the stars of the show at AAC Media Day
- Waterford Country School opens its brand new gymnasium dedicated to Otto Graham
- SMU’s Larry Brown talks coaching, Kevin Ollie’s success at UConn
- UConn named preseason No. 1, Boatright, Hamilton earn preseason honors at AAC Media Day
How to get a great workout in half the time
- Updated: May 18, 2013
Rob Orlando of Cross Fit Hybrid Athletics in Stamford shows us how to use a technique called tabata to get more done in less time.
Tabata can be done from anywhere, and is ideal for those looking to squeeze in workouts. Tabata is eight rounds of 20 seconds of work, followed by 10 seconds of rest.
Watch the video above for more helpful workout tips.