- Boston Marathon finishers from Connecticut
- UConn’s first 1,000 point scorer, Vin Yokabaskas, dies at 85
- Jaden, brother of Mandi Schwartz, scores goal on day of donor drive in her honor
- Yale field hockey’s Erica Borgo talks Mandi Schwartz donor drive
- Ethan Suraci, North Haven double up Daniel Hand lacrosse, 12-6
- Mohegan Sun to host women’s AAC basketball tournament in 2015
How to get a great workout in half the time
- Updated: May 18, 2013
Rob Orlando of Cross Fit Hybrid Athletics in Stamford shows us how to use a technique called tabata to get more done in less time.
Tabata can be done from anywhere, and is ideal for those looking to squeeze in workouts. Tabata is eight rounds of 20 seconds of work, followed by 10 seconds of rest.
Watch the video above for more helpful workout tips.