- Ethan Suraci, North Haven double up Daniel Hand lacrosse, 12-6
- Mohegan Sun to host women’s AAC basketball tournament in 2015
- UNH lacrosse ranked No. 4 in the nation
- Kevin Ollie on coaching in the NBA: “Never Say Never”
- Meet George Springer, UConn alum and (maybe) Houston Astros savior
- Branford native and Cubs third baseman Mike Olt talks first big league home run
Trevardo Williams joins new Texans teammates
- Updated: June 5, 2013
Former UConn defensive end Trevardo Williams is getting to know his new teammates.
The Houston Texans have signed fourth-round draft pick linebacker Trevardo Williams.
The 6-foot-1, 241-pound Williams was taken with the 124th overall pick in the draft (4th Round). He was one of five drafted players signed by Houston, also including tackle David Quessenberry, receiver Alan Bonner, defensive tackle Chris Jones and tight end Ryan Griffin.
Williams started 30 of 50 games he played in for Connecticut and had a school-record 30 1/2 career sacks.