- Man who lost three limbs runs, skis and speaks at local schools
- Fairfield University begins renovations on Alumni Field
- Hartford baseball defeats Quinnipiac, 5-3
- 300 Pounds and Running’s Martinus Evans on SportzEdge Tonight
- Boston Marathon finishers from Connecticut
- UConn’s first 1,000 point scorer, Vin Yokabaskas, dies at 85
Trevardo Williams joins new Texans teammates
- Updated: June 5, 2013
Former UConn defensive end Trevardo Williams is getting to know his new teammates.
The Houston Texans have signed fourth-round draft pick linebacker Trevardo Williams.
The 6-foot-1, 241-pound Williams was taken with the 124th overall pick in the draft (4th Round). He was one of five drafted players signed by Houston, also including tackle David Quessenberry, receiver Alan Bonner, defensive tackle Chris Jones and tight end Ryan Griffin.
Williams started 30 of 50 games he played in for Connecticut and had a school-record 30 1/2 career sacks.