- Can Notre Dame-West Haven knock off top-seeded Windsor in the Class L Small final?
- Arch rivals New Canaan, Darien to meet again for Class L Large title
- Greatest Video Game Athletes of All-Time: Ken Griffey Jr.
- What’s wrong with the UConn Huskies?
- UNH basketball powers past Post, 70-63
- One-on-one with Ansonia football coach Tom Brockett
Trevardo Williams joins new Texans teammates
- Updated: June 5, 2013
Former UConn defensive end Trevardo Williams is getting to know his new teammates.
The Houston Texans have signed fourth-round draft pick linebacker Trevardo Williams.
The 6-foot-1, 241-pound Williams was taken with the 124th overall pick in the draft (4th Round). He was one of five drafted players signed by Houston, also including tackle David Quessenberry, receiver Alan Bonner, defensive tackle Chris Jones and tight end Ryan Griffin.
Williams started 30 of 50 games he played in for Connecticut and had a school-record 30 1/2 career sacks.