- Crazy goal helps St. Joe’s tie ND-West Haven hockey
- Hillhouse basketball cruises past Cross, 57-42
- UConn tabbed 4th in AAC baseball coaches’ poll; three Huskies named Preseason All-AAC
- Craig Breslow of Trumbull and Yale is reportedly rejoining the Red Sox, and Boston will again have “the smartest man in baseball”
- Mother-daughter team, coach Tricia and guard Carly Fabbri, lead Quinnipiac women’s basketball
- Why are women at a greater risk for ACL injuries?
Trevardo Williams joins new Texans teammates
- Updated: June 5, 2013
Former UConn defensive end Trevardo Williams is getting to know his new teammates.
The Houston Texans have signed fourth-round draft pick linebacker Trevardo Williams.
The 6-foot-1, 241-pound Williams was taken with the 124th overall pick in the draft (4th Round). He was one of five drafted players signed by Houston, also including tackle David Quessenberry, receiver Alan Bonner, defensive tackle Chris Jones and tight end Ryan Griffin.
Williams started 30 of 50 games he played in for Connecticut and had a school-record 30 1/2 career sacks.