- Michigan, Michigan State prank reminds some of Yale, Harvard
- UNH volleyball coach breaks school record for wins at 577
- Former UConn star DeAndre Daniels finding his way in Australia
- Play suspended for Norwich Youth Basketball League because of parents’ bad behavior
- Royals, Giants meet in Game 1 of the World Series, but do you care?
- It’s time for UConn to get Arkeel Newsome the ball more. Like right now.
High School Athlete of the Week: Bethel Relay Team
- Updated: June 17, 2013
Emily Mills, and her teammates Phoebe Ziegler, Alexandra DeLuca, and Alexandra Hernandez
Bethel High School Girls Track and Field
The Bethel High School Girls Track and Field 4 x 100 and 4 x 400 relay team of Emily Mills, Phoebe Ziegler, Alexandra DeLuca and Alexandra Hernandez broke both the 4 x 100 and 4 x 400 school records this season. The 4 x 100 previous record was set in 2010 and the 4 x 400 previous record was set in 1984. Not only did they break both school records but it was the first time in a long time that the girls’ relay teams made it all the way to the State Open meet. These girls have had an amazing year and deserved to be recognized for their hard work.