- Wimbeldon champ Kvitova, Halep highlight Connecticut Open field
- Coolest NCAA Logo Tournament: Big East
- Coolest NCAA Logo Tournament: Big 12
- Former QU hockey standout Bruce Van Brabant making news in Calgary
- UConn fans throw retirement party for Jonathan the Husky
- Guy Who Fell Asleep During Yankees Game Suing MLB, ESPN For $10 Million
Behind the Scenes at Veterans’ Day at Fenway
- Updated: July 4, 2013
The Fourth of July is the day we celebrate our independence and honor so many men and women serving all over the world to protect our freedom.
This week, some local veterans got a thrill of a lifetime: a trip to Fenway Park. CVS Caremark and the Red Sox teamed up to express their gratitude to area veterans.
Three men from Connecticut got a chance to visit Fenway, take a few swings, check out the Green Monster and have lunch in the dugout.
Not a bad way to spend an afternoon.