- UConn’s Breanna Stewart named American Conference Player of the Year
- SportzEdge hosts First Annual Sports Equipment Drive
- Four Huskies named First-Team All-AAC
- Conn. College’s Jim Ward named NESCAC Coach of the Year
- After great Olympic showing, what’s next for Madison’s Mac Bohonnon?
- Pat Hayes, QU’s No. 1 fan Keith Gaither to be honored in Basketball Hall of Fame
Golf Tip of the Week: Putting with the Flagstick
- Updated: July 12, 2013
Our Golf Tip of the Week centers around putting with the flagstick in. What happens if you hit it? Is there a penalty stroke?
← Previous Story The First Tee of Connecticut – July