- Boston Marathon finishers from Connecticut
- UConn’s first 1,000 point scorer, Vin Yokabaskas, dies at 85
- Jaden, brother of Mandi Schwartz, scores goal on day of donor drive in her honor
- Yale field hockey’s Erica Borgo talks Mandi Schwartz donor drive
- Ethan Suraci, North Haven double up Daniel Hand lacrosse, 12-6
- Mohegan Sun to host women’s AAC basketball tournament in 2015
Should every kid get a trophy just for participating?
- Updated: July 12, 2013
Our SportzView panel takes a look at whether or not every child should get a trophy just for participating.
What do you think? Do you remember the trophies as much as you do the experience? Do you think that a little positive reinforcement is good for everyone, or should we teach our kids that you are rewarded for standing out, rather than being average?
It’s an interesting debate. Check out our video, and then leave your own comments below.