- Top-25 players awarded wildcard entry into Connecticut Open tennis
- Connecticut Sun GM Chris Sienko joins SportzEdge to talk Ogwumike, expectations
- UConn lineman Gus Cruz returns after heart condition
- New England Patriots take part in ALS ice bucket challenge
- AP: Tony Stewart could face criminal charges in death of Kevin Ward Jr.
- UConn Men’s Basketball Releases Non-Conference Schedule
Should every kid get a trophy just for participating?
- Updated: July 12, 2013
Our SportzView panel takes a look at whether or not every child should get a trophy just for participating.
What do you think? Do you remember the trophies as much as you do the experience? Do you think that a little positive reinforcement is good for everyone, or should we teach our kids that you are rewarded for standing out, rather than being average?
It’s an interesting debate. Check out our video, and then leave your own comments below.