- Torrington football beats Crosby, 75-57, in one of highest-scoring games ever
- UConn hockey upsets No. 11 Vermont, 2-1, in Hartford
- An ordinary day marked an eventful occasion at the Yale Bowl
- Ryan Boatright scores 20 as UConn men outlast Dayton, 75-64, in Puerto Rico
- Report: Legendary West Haven head coach Ed McCarthy may not retire after all
- National Lacrosse League’s New England Black Wolves show off new jerseys
Should every kid get a trophy just for participating?
- Updated: July 12, 2013
Our SportzView panel takes a look at whether or not every child should get a trophy just for participating.
What do you think? Do you remember the trophies as much as you do the experience? Do you think that a little positive reinforcement is good for everyone, or should we teach our kids that you are rewarded for standing out, rather than being average?
It’s an interesting debate. Check out our video, and then leave your own comments below.