- Busted brackets: Which teams benefit most from NCAA Tournament upsets?
- Naugatuck boys’ basketball seeking first title in decades
- Valley Regional comes back from 19 down, stuns SMSA to reach Class S final
- Hartford baseball team to be named “Yard Goats”
- UConn NIT Preview: Five things to know about Arizona State
- NCAA: Watch for these teams to turn into Cinderella
Should every kid get a trophy just for participating?
- Updated: July 12, 2013
Our SportzView panel takes a look at whether or not every child should get a trophy just for participating.
What do you think? Do you remember the trophies as much as you do the experience? Do you think that a little positive reinforcement is good for everyone, or should we teach our kids that you are rewarded for standing out, rather than being average?
It’s an interesting debate. Check out our video, and then leave your own comments below.