- Ron Burgundy visits Milford to appear on Dan Patrick Show
- 20 Things only a Fantasy Football Player will understand
- West Conn RB Octavias McKoy wins prestigious Gold Helmet Award
- High School Football: Semifinal Pairings and Sites
- High School Football Playoffs: Scoreboard
- SportzEdge on the Scene: Best Football Fans Contest Round 2
Should every kid get a trophy just for participating?
- Updated: July 12, 2013
545 total views, 4 views today
Our SportzView panel takes a look at whether or not every child should get a trophy just for participating.
What do you think? Do you remember the trophies as much as you do the experience? Do you think that a little positive reinforcement is good for everyone, or should we teach our kids that you are rewarded for standing out, rather than being average?
It’s an interesting debate. Check out our video, and then leave your own comments below.