- Greg Kelley named Yale basketball captain for 2014-15
- UNH lacrosse ranked No. 4 in the nation
- Kevin Ollie on coaching in the NBA: “Never Say Never”
- Meet George Springer, UConn alum and (maybe) Houston Astros savior
- Branford native and Cubs third baseman Mike Olt talks first big league home run
- Mandi Schwartz Marrow Donor Drive set for Thursday
Should every kid get a trophy just for participating?
- Updated: July 12, 2013
Our SportzView panel takes a look at whether or not every child should get a trophy just for participating.
What do you think? Do you remember the trophies as much as you do the experience? Do you think that a little positive reinforcement is good for everyone, or should we teach our kids that you are rewarded for standing out, rather than being average?
It’s an interesting debate. Check out our video, and then leave your own comments below.