- Michigan, Michigan State prank reminds some of Yale, Harvard
- UNH volleyball coach breaks school record for wins at 577
- Former UConn star DeAndre Daniels finding his way in Australia
- Play suspended for Norwich Youth Basketball League because of parents’ bad behavior
- Royals, Giants meet in Game 1 of the World Series, but do you care?
- It’s time for UConn to get Arkeel Newsome the ball more. Like right now.
Should every kid get a trophy just for participating?
- Updated: July 12, 2013
Our SportzView panel takes a look at whether or not every child should get a trophy just for participating.
What do you think? Do you remember the trophies as much as you do the experience? Do you think that a little positive reinforcement is good for everyone, or should we teach our kids that you are rewarded for standing out, rather than being average?
It’s an interesting debate. Check out our video, and then leave your own comments below.