- UConn’s Breanna Stewart named American Conference Player of the Year
- SportzEdge hosts First Annual Sports Equipment Drive
- Four Huskies named First-Team All-AAC
- Conn. College’s Jim Ward named NESCAC Coach of the Year
- After great Olympic showing, what’s next for Madison’s Mac Bohonnon?
- Pat Hayes, QU’s No. 1 fan Keith Gaither to be honored in Basketball Hall of Fame
Should every kid get a trophy just for participating?
- Updated: July 12, 2013
Our SportzView panel takes a look at whether or not every child should get a trophy just for participating.
What do you think? Do you remember the trophies as much as you do the experience? Do you think that a little positive reinforcement is good for everyone, or should we teach our kids that you are rewarded for standing out, rather than being average?
It’s an interesting debate. Check out our video, and then leave your own comments below.