- Coolest NCAA Logo Tournament: Atlantic Sun
- Shabazz Napier shakes off tough debut, plays well in second game at NBA Summer League
- Semi-pro football’s Connecticut Chiefs getting ready to make season debut
- Coolest NCAA Logo Tournament: ACC
- Report It Sports Photos of the Week
- Mitt signed by Lou Gehrig up for auction in Connecticut
Should every kid get a trophy just for participating?
- Updated: July 12, 2013
Our SportzView panel takes a look at whether or not every child should get a trophy just for participating.
What do you think? Do you remember the trophies as much as you do the experience? Do you think that a little positive reinforcement is good for everyone, or should we teach our kids that you are rewarded for standing out, rather than being average?
It’s an interesting debate. Check out our video, and then leave your own comments below.