- NFL investigating possibility Patriots used deflated footballs
- New Haven boxer Jimmy Williams dedicating big upcoming fight to girl who lost life to cancer
- One-on-one with Clemson WR and Walter Camp American Hero award winner Daniel Rodriguez
- One-on-one with former Career star and current Temple guard Tanaya Atkinson
- Pittsburgh commit Mustapha Heron leads Sacred Heart past Crosby, 91-60
- WATCH: East Haven 3rd-grader hits crazy half-court buzzer-beater
Should every kid get a trophy just for participating?
- Updated: July 12, 2013
Our SportzView panel takes a look at whether or not every child should get a trophy just for participating.
What do you think? Do you remember the trophies as much as you do the experience? Do you think that a little positive reinforcement is good for everyone, or should we teach our kids that you are rewarded for standing out, rather than being average?
It’s an interesting debate. Check out our video, and then leave your own comments below.