- Boston Marathon finishers from Connecticut
- UConn’s first 1,000 point scorer, Vin Yokabaskas, dies at 85
- Jaden, brother of Mandi Schwartz, scores goal on day of donor drive in her honor
- Yale field hockey’s Erica Borgo talks Mandi Schwartz donor drive
- Ethan Suraci, North Haven double up Daniel Hand lacrosse, 12-6
- Mohegan Sun to host women’s AAC basketball tournament in 2015
Stanley Cup comes to Connecticut
- Updated: July 20, 2013
Westminster school alumnus and Chicago Blackhawks winger Ben Smith brought the Stanley Cup to Simsbury on Wednesday.
Each member of the team gets but one day with the Cup, but the Avon native said bringing it to Connecticut was a no-brainer.
“It’s fun to see people smile, and it’s fun to bring it back to campus,” he said.