- Slideshow: New England Patriots’ Playoff History
- Super Bowl By The Numbers: The 12th Man vs. Number 12
- Valentine’s Day is coming early to the West Haven Twilight League, when Bobby “V” speaks, Porky “V” joins in, and a Grand(e) time is guaranteed
- NFL: New England Patriots deflated 11 footballs in AFC Championship Game
- Despite buzzer beater, West Haven edges rival Notre Dame-West Haven in overtime
- It’s time for Sacred Heart of Waterbury to move up and out of Class S
Golf Tip of the Week: What if my ball hits another player’s ball on the green?
- Updated: July 26, 2013
Our Tour pro shows us what to do if your ball hits another player’s ball on the green. There is, of course, one way to avoid penalty.
← Previous Story What to do when your ball is obstructed in the sand trap