- Ron Burgundy visits Milford to appear on Dan Patrick Show
- 20 Things only a Fantasy Football Player will understand
- West Conn RB Octavias McKoy wins prestigious Gold Helmet Award
- High School Football: Semifinal Pairings and Sites
- High School Football Playoffs: Scoreboard
- SportzEdge on the Scene: Best Football Fans Contest Round 2
Golf Tip of the Week: What if my ball hits another player’s ball on the green?
- Updated: July 26, 2013
238 total views, 2 views today
Our Tour pro shows us what to do if your ball hits another player’s ball on the green. There is, of course, one way to avoid penalty.