- Greatest NCAA Champion Tournament: East Regional Quarterfinal, #4 1987 Indiana vs. #5 2010 Duke
- CIAC releases Girls’ Ice Hockey State Tournament Bracket, Schedule
- John McEnroe to compete in Connecticut Open Legends Event
- Yale’s Matt Townsend named Academic All-American of the Year
- UConn’s Breanna Stewart earns Academic All-America honors
- Another shocking score, 117-8, in girls’ high school basketball just happened in nearby Queens, New York
Golf Tip of the Week: What if my ball hits another player’s ball on the green?
- Updated: July 26, 2013
Our Tour pro shows us what to do if your ball hits another player’s ball on the green. There is, of course, one way to avoid penalty.
← Previous Story What to do when your ball is obstructed in the sand trap