- Shabazz Napier struggles in third Summer League game as Heat lose
- Coolest NCAA Logos Tournament: Big Sky
- Connecticut Junior Amateur Golf Championship: Round of 16 Results
- Wimbeldon champ Kvitova, Halep highlight Connecticut Open field
- Coolest NCAA Logo Tournament: Big East
- Coolest NCAA Logo Tournament: Big 12
Golf Tip of the Week: What if my ball hits another player’s ball on the green?
- Updated: July 26, 2013
Our Tour pro shows us what to do if your ball hits another player’s ball on the green. There is, of course, one way to avoid penalty.
← Previous Story What to do when your ball is obstructed in the sand trap