- Brien McMahon cruises past Fairfield Ludlowe, 27-7
- Notre Dame-West Haven keeps rolling, beats Cheshire, 31-21
- Daniel Hand defense comes up big, knocks off Xavier, 10-3
- High School Football Scoreboard: October 31, 2014
- Meriden native and Hillhouse grad Chase Daniels will get his shot with Quinnipiac basketball
- Behind senior QB Colton Smith and coach Tom Shea, Fairfield Prep football is back in the playoff hunt
Golf Tip of the Week: What if my ball hits another player’s ball on the green?
- Updated: July 26, 2013
Our Tour pro shows us what to do if your ball hits another player’s ball on the green. There is, of course, one way to avoid penalty.
← Previous Story What to do when your ball is obstructed in the sand trap