- Jaden, brother of Mandi Schwartz, scores goal on day of donor drive in her honor
- Yale field hockey’s Erica Borgo talks Mandi Schwartz donor drive
- Ethan Suraci, North Haven double up Daniel Hand lacrosse, 12-6
- Mohegan Sun to host women’s AAC basketball tournament in 2015
- UNH lacrosse ranked No. 4 in the nation
- Kevin Ollie on coaching in the NBA: “Never Say Never”
Wheelchair tennis empowers disabled athletes to stay fit, active
- Updated: August 23, 2013
Noah Finz has more on some athletes who are determined to play the sport they love, despite their disabilities.
One such athlete, Ryan Martin, was shot in the back by a madman in Washington, D.C.
But he hasn’t allowed that to define him.