- It’s time for Sacred Heart of Waterbury to move up and out of Class S
- After four state titles, Notre Dame West Haven baseball coach Lou Kessler retires
- At 7-1, Hamden boys’ basketball is off to its best start in years
- NFL investigating possibility Patriots used deflated footballs
- New Haven boxer Jimmy Williams dedicating big upcoming fight to girl who lost life to cancer
- One-on-one with Clemson WR and Walter Camp American Hero award winner Daniel Rodriguez
Coolest NCAA Logos Tournament: Atlantic 10
- Updated: July 2, 2014
Welcome to the first-ever NCAA College Logo Tournament!
Yes, you read that right. A coolest NCAA logo tournament. Right here. In real life. I know, I know–you probably don’t even know what to do with your hands right now.
Years from now, scholars will probably maintain that this very article is the zenith of human technology, and the internet. It is quite possibly the greatest thing that the internet could ever hope to be responsible for creating. Well this, and WTNH.com’s “Meet the Reporters” page.
Our logo tournament combines the greatness of the NCAA basketball tournament and its single-elimination format with the coolness of college logos. I mean, I’m just going to be real with you….I’m probably going to win a Pullitzer Prize for this one.
At the end of the tournament, we will have one champion (like most tournaments)—and one school that can claim it has the coolest logo in all of college sports.
Here are the ground rules:
-64 teams will make the NCAA Coolest Logo Field (just like the basketball tournament should be).
-Each of the conferences will receive one automatic bid, voted on by fans (assuming there are any).
-At-large bids will be chosen based on the non-league champions with the most votes
We start things off with the America East conference. Next, we’ll tackle the AAC, and then the Atlantic 10, and go down alphabetically from there.
Check back for a complete index of all of the conference tournaments.
This conference is always changing, but that doesn’t mean it’s not deep with high-quality logos. St. Louis’ Billiken is one of the most unique and awesome in the country, and Davidson and St. Bonaventure aren’t bad, either.
Check out our rankings, and then vote for your favorite logo below:
(4) VCU Rams
(10) Duquesne Dukes
VOTE FOR OTHER CONFERENCES!